Over the past 10 years, Edward J. Guiducci has lectured extensively at local, state and national veterinary conferences and meetings on topics related to veterinary business and legal issues.
Note to Meeting Planners:
Below are some sample seminar topics that Edwards J. Guiducci has presented. Mr. Guiducci is continually adding more topics and is happy to customize a program of 1-10 hours to meet the needs of your organization. Please email or call the office for more information regarding Mr. Guiducci’s availability:
- HOW TO BUY an Existing Veterinary Clinic or Veterinary Hospital
- OWNERSHIP OPTIONS for Non-Veterinarians to Legally Own and Operate a Veterinary Practice
- MINIMIZE BUYER’S RISK --- Due Diligence of a Practice Purchase
- ASSOCIATE BUY-IN --- Issues for Buyers and Sellers
- HOW TO SELL Your Practice and Maximize Your Profit!
- ASSOCIATE / PRACTICE MANAGER EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS
--- Pitfalls of Creating and Negotiating
- NON-COMPETE AGREEMENTS --- Are They Enforceable?
- OWNERSHIP AGREEMENT --- Tailoring for the Needs of a Practice
- PRACTICE AFFILIATION --- Will It Work For Me?
- STAFFING --- Hire, Fire & Retain Staff Legally and Fairly
- SURVIVING A VETERINARY PRACTICE BREAK-UP!
- ROLE OF A LAWYER --- For a Veterinary Practice