Edward J. Guiducci
Ed Guiducci focuses his practice on providing guidance and legal consulting on
matters relating to veterinary business and real estate matters.
- advising veterinarians on the best legal structures for their practice;
- buying and selling veterinary practices;
- merging veterinary practices;
- affiliating veterinary practices and other non-traditional joint operating structures;
- negotiating and drafting associate and practice manager agreements;
- negotiating owner agreements and associate buy-in agreements; and
- representing emergency and specialty referral veterinary practices.
Ed Guiducci is known in the industry as a creative problem solver and a
“deal maker, not a deal breaker.” He is a frequent speaker at veterinary conferences
and author of numerous articles published in veterinary publications. He is also a co-author of Beyond the Successful Veterinary Practice Succession Planning and other Legal Issues, Blackwell Press (2001).
- Vet Partners (formerly known as AVPMCA)
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Washburn University School of Law (J.D., 1986)
- Comments Editor, Washburn Law Review
- University of Nebraska (B.A., 1983)